Monday 10 November 2014

Tessa's writing

I was hiding behind the sofa.  I could hear my Mum yelling and crying, my Dad shouting and a quiet whimper from my tiny dog Millie.  

I quickly slammed my iPad case, jumped off my chair, and landed on the couch.  I ran to my Mum and Dad’s bedroom. There I saw a giant hole in my Mum’s wedding photo.  A gun was on the floor loaded, Millie’s cage looked like a box full of spikes, and there was a one bullet in my brothers leg.  I looked down and there was an arrow stuck into my artery.  I screamed I had no idea how I got a pointy arrow in my arm, it was bleeding like a volcano erupting. One thing i didn’t understand was how I didn’t notice the arrow in my arm.  I was also worried for my brother I was in the horrible place of life or death.
Part 2 coming in a week !
Tune in for more

Written by Tessa :)

Blog Readers: How do you think this story will end?

1 comment:

  1. I am really keen to hear the next part of this story Tessa. You have created an exciting cliff-hanger!

    ReplyDelete