Wednesday 10 December 2014

Hide and Seek by Ella McWilliam

I was playing a game of hide and seek with my friends.  1, 2, 3, the counting had started.  I ran to find a place to hide. It seemed like forever to find one so I darted into the living room as fast as my feet would take me the only place to hide was behind the the couch and against the dusty wall.  Then there was the sound of an unhappy giant waiting and waiting for it’s tea then came the shaking from underneath me.  I waited and waited for the earthquake to stop.  While I waited I could hear the deafenng sound of all the plates and glass cups hitting the ground in a thud.  Then it stopped.  All I could hear was silence. Then came the sound of foot steps.  I came out of my hiding place. It was mum and dad... then I saw my friends, then one of my friends shouted found you!

By Ella McWilliam

1 comment:

  1. Great story Ella! We are very proud of you.
    Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete