Wednesday 29 July 2015

Celebrating people in our classroom

Here are some examples of fantastic learning from members of Room 3. We like to think that learning can happen at any time and in any place, so all of this did not happen in the classroom but their skills and knowledge has all come back to us:

Anika and Summer

This is a stop-motion movie that Summer and Anika made in the school holidays. We are inspired and want to try this in class. They can be our experts!

Rachel's Kowhaiwhai Art


My painting is about my family and how they make me feel. It is a kowhaiwhai piece of art. I got to go to Featherston School, on a REAP course, and we got to learn about kowhaiwhai and create our own.


5 comments:

  1. Rachel - I love the patterning you did in your kowhaikowhai. I can tell what your family means to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice art work Rachel I now know how much your family means to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD that play dooh thing is so AWESOME how did you do that

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD that play dooh thing is so AWESOME how did you do that

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool art work Rachel

    ReplyDelete